Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am a lucky dude.  Following is an email opportunity that I'm fur shure going to take full advantage of.  Is rest assured that I'll share it with you, faithful readers.  Simply transfer the sum of $39.95 into my paypal account to cover the associated fees.  But Wait!  There's more!  Act now and pay double shipping to triple your bonus offer of 3 cassette tape owners manual for a 1987 Oldsmobile.

I sure hope you have a good day.

Prepared by: Mohd Azha
Senior Auditor

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy. I am Mohd Azha an auditor with the International Audit Dept., Standard Chartered Bank here in Malaysia, in the process of auditing our bank accounts for the third quarter of the year, I recently discovered that there was a dormant account valued at the sum $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand united states dollars) and after due verification of this account I discovered that the account owner was late, and as such, the account has been dormant and lying unclaimed in the bank.

The idea of presenting a foreigner to act as his next of kin came into my mind so as to have the total sum of $7,500,000.00 transferred and willed to you. In view of this, I am personally seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to the deceased customer, to enable us claim the funds from my bank. Hence, if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of my trust, kindly get back to me immediately, strictly via my private email address: mohdazha301@yahoo.com.my

I will appreciate if the details below are confirmed back to me in your next email in order for me to prepare the (MOU), MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING that both of us will endorse in other for both parties to be protected.


FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER (S):
SEX/AGE:
NATIONALITY:
OCCUPATION/PROFESSION:



On getting your response with the above details, we shall agree on the percentage ratio on how the funds shall be disbursed between ourselves, as I intend to invest part of our own share in real estate or any lucrative business in your country, and I would appreciate if you can put me in the right part where I can invest my own share.

Is rest assured that this business is 100% risk free.

I wait for your prompt response.
Sincerely,
Mohd Azha

No comments: