Friday, August 10, 2012

Kelly's birthday party:  wish I had some pics...

Not because anyone got drunk and fell in the lake, but because our waitress exemplified the fancy ass pants that I wrote about earlier this year.  Of course, I don't know her ethnic heritage, but like so many in this area she's probably half German and half Norwegian.  Tall, slender, blonde and beautiful, I'm pretty sure she was wearing a wonder bra, and those jeans....it'd take a few pics to do them justice.  

Friends, her ass was covered with sparkly jewels, Swavrosky would be jealous.   Whatever the name is, you know who/what I mean.  I mean her cheeks were crusted with these things, and she wore them well.  It was raining, we were standing outside because Kelly had rented the deck thingy so we could watch the ski show and eat dinner and drink beer.  A proper MN birthday celebration.  It actually sounds like a redneck celebration, but it was shaping up to be fun, except for the rain.

I know what you're saying....yah, yah, this is all  fine and dandy, but who the hell is Kelly?

Kelly is one of the many people that came into my life thanks to my interest and continued offering of massage.  She's one of the few that has stayed in my life after receiving the massage...continuing to get one every chance she gets.  

I met Kelly thru the FB phenomena thingy, a mutual friend was posting about massage, I posted some sort of response, Kelly responded, we worked out some details; she came over, got naked (yes, I was in a different room) and on the table, have not been able to get rid of her since.  :)  

Anyway....Kelly had a birthday, which is not unusual in or of itself, most of us do have a birthday each and every year.  Those of you that don't....sorry to be the one to tell you....but you are dead.

Kelly is now 35.  So she's organized a party.  She invited us and a bunch of people that we didn't know....which is ok, it's fun to meet new people.  The party got moved inside when the ski show was cancelled, much to the chagrin of the old people trying to shout at each other over their dinner; but we were able to annoy them just enough to get lots of dirty looks.

OH, crap, I forgot what my message was.  OH, yeah, happy birthday!


No comments: