Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Posting #99

It's been a long time in the works...mainly because there's several things to post:
  • I need to finish the MI trip from last year
  • I need to finish the regional review
  • I just got back from a 10 day ride in CO
  • I could update you on my neck/shoulder
  • We could talk about cancer...a friend has some again.
Or I could just post some pics.

Computer isn't working with the ext hard drive right now.  Did I mention I got a new computer?  Yep, from a one sale a day place, $5 shipping.  It has Windows 7, which I don't yet like.  May never like it.  Wonder if I install Chrome again, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Did a back up from the old computer onto the ext hard drive in July, wonder if I can access those files?  Mostly pics and books, which I think I copied over seperately. 


No comments: