Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Carnival Breeze story follow up

I know what you're thinking.  

I can see you sitting there, one hand clamping your nose shut, the other hand pointing some fingers at me.  

You're sitting there and you're positive that I'm the one that so horribly fouled the air on the Promenade deck.  

I assure you that I did not.

If I had, I would have been proud of that blast of ozone killing global warming iceberg melting ass poison.

I'd have hung around watching, camera at the ready.  That way when someone blundered into that airless cloud of doom, I'd have been able to capture their horrified expressions, recorded then as they realize that they're about to suffocate, asphyxiated on the promenade deck by someone sharing some of what's left of yesterday's breakfast or last nights curry.  

Some people are nonchalant about farts, some get really offended by them.  I tend to be in the first category, it's how I grew up.  I didn't have an uncle encouraging me to pull a finger, which is good because I always thought that was stupid.  

But I do understand why people are offended by farts...to deliver a blast of colon breath to the dinner table or party, to breathe in what was just up someone's ass is a rather effective appetite suppressor. 

Here's a linky to a video that is kind of funny, has no puking but plenty of humour.

And here's a cartoon I found that I think is funny.
Bottom line.  hahahaha.  I didn't do it...and that's all I'm going to say about that.



No comments: