Wednesday, September 14, 2016

9 14 16 recovery part 2

Today has been an interesting day. Conversations with people. people guessing what I have not disclosed. People thinking that they want to know what I'm going to disclose. LOL

I'll tell you what I need, I need someone to come by and rub her boobs on my head. Not too fussy who it is, either. So long is there's no charge for it. Maybe it'd work better for the boob donor to sit on a stool and (toplesss) and twitch a little every now and then. I could throw a quarter or nickel (depending on her eyesight)......

Ok, sorry. today was pretty good. But I'm going to tell you in kind of reverse order. Dinner was good, left over brats from before my trip, so they were 2 weeks old, no mold. Fresh buns. I had some "Over oniony potato salad" the quotes were from some fussy bicycle dude with some of recovery issues of his own....nice enough guy, and I'm not sure why we're not FB friends, actually. I've known him for 6 or 8 years at least.

Had a walk prior to that, saw those awesome panties again, and also a sock. Probably half a mile....slight reminisce of neighbors. Makes me wonder if Jason reads this. I doubt that John does, or Steve and Amy....they moved away years ago. 

I showered in my basement, I built the shower unit with some water valves and an old 5 gallon per minute shower head. This means, of course, that I can have it as hot or cold as I want it. I can have as much pressure as I want, and it's awesome. My luxury bath shower system thingy is ok.....but such a pia to clean. And the handle seems loose. Someone remind me once I'm back to semi normal.

I was able to recognize the stomach rumblings for what they meant, a dump with no milk o magnesia or torpedo help.....was wonderful. And my right arm reached wonderfully well. I challenge you to wipe with your non dominant arm. 

Do it.

Report back....no pics, tho.

But the main thing I'm excited about. And some of you I don't want to read this. Like Frank. But anyway....for the last however many years, like 35, since the summer of 81....holy hell that's a long time....probably 5 out of 7 nights/mornings, I've awakened with an erection. Except for the last week and a half, where there was absolutely nothing at all going on. NOTHING. 

NOTHING AT ALL. 

Ok, so I was on a lot of pain killers and other crappy drugs. There's no pain down there, no visible bruises. Well, I'm assuming that, because it's kind of hard to see down there. Being exposed to various nurses and nurse assistants didn't do anything, either. Watching the nurses bend over, seeing the panty lines seeing the shirts pull up exposing a slice of skin....nothing. 

Not sure of the dream or the cause of today's rise to attention, but I'm grateful for it. 

Aren't you glad you waited all day for this?? :)

No comments: