Wednesday, September 14, 2016

9 14 16 recovery

Well of course this isn't true. Not for this one, anyway. I'd save it for one where it would be true, but I'd probably forget it. Shared on FB by one of Steve's girls which makes her my favorite niece, I guess. I'm FB friends with 3 or 4 of them, but I confess I like Rosalee's posts best. Maybe it's because she doesn't have a bunch of little kids. *insert shrug symbol here*

What's new with me? Very little. Why am I wasting your time? Because I can.  Actually something happened this morning that I have not experienced since  maybe Saturday. Even tho there was no apparent damage, I was concerned  that there was some.....but it seems to be ok. Curious as to what it is? 


Leave a mssg or send a mssg, either via fb, google+ texty phone email kik. If I get several, I'll write it out.

No comments: