Wednesday, September 28, 2016

recovery 9 28 16

I guess it's final, I mailed the title of my crashed GoldWing to the junkyard in Madison today. I plan to not buy another bike until spring, so all of that money can sit in the bank and earn another 65 cents. Then, when I pick up about 45 aluminum cans, and sell them, I'll have enough money to buy a spare key.  But I will have some space in the garage.

Anyone want to buy a Yamaha?

Let's see. Recovery news. Uh. hmmmmm. Well, I took one gabapentin, one set of tylenol and 2 sets of advil, and I feel pretty good. But then, I spent 90 minutes sorting thru paper looking for that title, then took about a 2 hour nap. (on my mid day break) 

Every now and then I think to use the sucky thing, that' supposed to prevent pneumonia. For a long time I couldn't get it past "2000". Today my first suck was 2500. I have no idea what the numbers mean.  Oh, ml. Whatever that means.

2750 ml isn't quite 3 liters. 3 quarts. Hard to imagine my lungs having much more capacity than that, isn't it?? They say to do it 10 times every hour. Hmmmmmm. maybe 10 times a day. some days. Maybe

I wish I could have my regular bus back...it has a more comfortable seat....I know that would help me be comfortable all shift. 

I have a confession to make. I turned on my space heater today. If the sunshine doesn't cooperate, I might have to turn on the furnace WAY early this year. Yes, I was wearing an extra layer, a flannel shirt.  Of course.....I did have a cold supper too. Correlation? 

I don't have much to tell you today. No one volunteered to come for a massage on Sunday....but there's still time. :D  no charge..... 

No comments: